10. Mai 2011

Taken by a stranger.



You picked me, once, twice. 
My life is like it is. Alcohol, pills, cigarettes. Everyday the same procedure. Waking up, taking a shower, going to school, coming home, listening to some kind of music, learning some shit which you`ll never need in your life, going online, writing, phoning. Yes, everyday. I'm so tired of this shit.
I've got some plans. Can I do this? I don't know.
I'm about to lose my mind.
You've been gone for so long 
I'm running out of time 
I need a doctor 
Call me a doctor 
I need a doctor, doctor 
To bring me back to life.


Sometimes life is a bitch. You can't do anything right, can you?
Some questions, none answers.
Yeah yeah it's difficult but you can do it if you want to do it!
And so, life goes on. Hope, feelings, love and desires die last.

1 Kommentar: